Booooooom TV exists to champion emerging filmmakers and curate the most inspiring video content released online. We’ve now published over 4,000 articles and our Vimeo Channel has become one of the largest on the platform, with 177,000 subscribers. We’re thrilled that so many filmmakers and film lovers are watching the things we pick and we want to take this opportunity to applaud some of the truly exceptional work created this year. We’re beyond excited to announce the 2019 Booooooom TV Awards!
There will be 5 Award categories with 1 Winner and 3 Honourable Mentions in each category: MUSIC VIDEO, ANIMATION, SHORT FILM, SHORT DOC, and BRANDED CONTENT. If you submitted any work to us this year, it is already under consideration for an award! If you have other work (released in 2019) that you want to be considered, make sure to submit it below.
See the winners of the 2018 Booooooom TV Awards here.
• Any work that was submitted to us through our regular submission form this year is automatically up for Award consideration — we are not asking you to re-submit any work.
• You may submit any work released in 2019. Current work (less than 2 months old) should still be submitted through our regular submission form.
• For the Branded Content category award, please use this form.
• Each category will have 1 Winner and 3 Honourable Mentions.
• Winners will be interviewed and have their own feature article on Booooooom TV.
• Winners and Honourable Mentions will be showcased on the 2019 Award page.
• Winners and Honourable Mentions will be announced on Booooooom.com, promoted across our social channels and included in our email newsletter.
• Winners and Honourable Mentions will be added to our Vimeo Channel (if they haven’t been already) with the option to also upload to our Booooooom Youtube Channel.
• We are accepting entries from December 12, 2019 – January 17, 2020
• Winners will be announced on January 31, 2020.
• The $15 fee per submission goes toward the time it takes for our team to review each entry and deliberate, and ultimately helps keep this site running.
Submissions are now closed