Booooooom TV exists to champion emerging filmmakers and curate the most inspiring video content released online. We’ve now published over 4,700 articles and our Vimeo Channel remains one of the largest on the platform with 193,000 subscribers. Thank you to all of you filmmakers and film lovers for spreading the word! Now that December is nearly over, it’s time to launch our year-end awards and begin rounding up all the most memorable work from the past 12 months.
This year there will be 4 Award categories with 1 Winner and 3 Honourable Mentions in each category: Music Video, Short Film, Short Documentary and Lockdown Content—this refers to any film or video project that directly addressed or was inspired by the COVID-19 pandemic.
See all the winners of the previous 2019 Booooooom TV Awards here.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING
• Any work that was published by us this year is automatically up for Award consideration — we are not asking you to re-submit any work.
• You may submit any work released in 2020. Current work (less than 2 months old) should still be submitted through our regular submission form as you’re still eligible to be featured on the site in addition to being considered for the year end awards.
• There will not be separate awards for Branded Content and Animation this year, however this content is eligible for the other award categories. For example, an animated music video is eligible for the Music Video award and a branded documentary is eligible for the Short Doc category, etc.
• Each category will have 1 Winner and 3 Honourable Mentions.
• Winners and Honourable Mentions will be showcased on the 2020 Booooooom TV Awards page.
• Winners and Honourable Mentions will be announced on Booooooom.com, promoted across our social channels and included in our email newsletter.
• Winners and Honourable Mentions will be added to our Vimeo Channel (if they haven’t been already) with the option to also upload to our Booooooom Youtube Channel.
• We are accepting entries from December 21, 2020 – January 22, 2021
• Winners will be announced in February 2021
• The $15 fee per submission goes toward the time it takes for our team to review and discuss each entry and it ultimately helps keep this site running.
Submissions are now closed